Michael Kirby is a California native, a life-long skateboarder, waterman, and classically trained actor who holds an MFA from The Old Globe Theatre. With a diverse career spanning more than a quarter century, Michael works in film, television, voiceover and theatre, and has been seen on Off-Broadway stages, as well as regional houses, like The Mark Taper Forum, Syracuse Stage, The Old Globe, and many more. He is a member of the prestigious Antaeus Theatre company in Los Angeles. As a father of two, he approaches all things with a patient and nurturing spirit. Michael loves his craft and thrives on storytelling, both fiction and non-fiction.
Booked it! Now Narrating Joe Grutzik’s fantastic book about being a father: How to Raise a Superhero A Thinking Man’s Guide to Raising Brave, Considerate, Active, Happy, Inquisitive, Cool, Bright, Independent, Powerful, Awesome Children
Also Narrating: The Cleanup Committee by Cordelia Rains It’s 1978. The drug trade is booming. Law enforcement can’t keep up. Enter the Cleanup Committee. They’ve all lost children to drugs. They’re wealthy, they’re organized, and they’ve got resources. Will they succeed where the law has failed?
Investing for Beginners: How to Grow Your Money by Larry Wallace
BIOS & MEMOIRS
The Mustang Club, A Personal Memory by Donald aka Azure Dirnberger
- Sean Pratt Non Fiction Audiobook Program
- MFA- Old Globe Professional Actor Training Program
- BA- Theatre/Acting California State University at Fullerton
- Antaeus Theatre Company Member-Los Angeles
- London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts: Shakespeare Program
- 2020 Mac Book Pro
- AT 4040 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- ScarSG3 2×2 Scarlett Solo Audio Interface
- Studio One and Audacity DAW
- Fully Equipped Home Studio